Sunday, August 14, 2016

August 8, 2016

FINALLY!!!!  We got pictures this week!  I'm so grateful for things that I took for granted before, like pictures!  Mackenzie has been  busy and had a great week!  Thank you to all of you for checking in to see what she is doing!  Love you all and have a wonderful week!
Kim
 
 
Hello everyone!! It is crazy to think another week has come and gone!! We have had a crazy week! We have been working really hard and as a result we found three new investigators!! 

Something else exciting is that Pokemon Go has finally come to Uruguay and is every where! We had to kick a stranger off the church grounds during a charla(lesson) because he was searching for Pokemon! It was really awkward, not going to lie! But it was pretty funny too!  

I had my cumplimes this past week, 8 months!!(This means she hit her 8 month mark.  In the mission it is like a birthday) We had lunch with the familia Echaves and they made me asado with vegetables and apple cake!! It is my favorite food here and it was sooo good! Then one of the sons drew me a picture of the LA temple! It was a really good cumpli mes! 

This week was also full of miracles! We have been working with Antonio for three months now and he had always had doubts about the Book of Mormon and Joseph Smith. Well two days ago I asked him how he felt and he sat there for a little bit and then told us that he knows it is true and that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God!! The next day we asked about tithing, something we have been fighting with, and he says he is going to pay it because he knows it is the right thing to do. MIRACLES!! He is getting baptised on Saturday and I am soooooo excited for him!  

He really made me have a testimony in the Lord's timing. He had listened to missionaries before and had even lived next to the temple before but never wanted anything. And with the Lord doing his part he is going to make an eternal promise with God and receive all of these blessings that He wants to give him! 

I want you to know that I know this gospel is true and that Heavenly Father loves us! The Book of Mormon is true and is a map for how we should live our lives. I love you all and I hope you have a great week! 

Love 

Hermana Rich
 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment