Monday, December 12, 2016

December 12, 2016



Hola Familia!! 

This week has been soo great!! My new companion is Hermana Backstein! She is from good ol' Rexburg, Idaho! I love her soo much! Her Spanish is amazing and she is the sweetest girl I have ever met! I am super excited for these next two changes together!! 

This week was literally a week full of miracles. First off, I traveled to Montevideo by myself and it all went super smoothly!! Based on my past mission luck that was a huge miracle!!  Then we had a youth activity, something super low key! We just played soccer and at this activity our recent convert's daughters, Ximena and Antonella came!! They have been attending church for over three months but didn't want to get baptized! At the end of this activity they both went up to their mom and said they wanted to get baptized. We had a charla(lesson) with them and their dad yesterday and all of them are going to be baptized on the 30th!! It was the craziest miracle!! Then at this activity we had another girl come that we had never seen before. She was friends with a member in the ward. Well while we were planning, the member called us and told us that her friend wanted to have charla with us. So the next day we met with her and she wants to get baptized!! She will be getting baptized on the seventh!! 

We also had Daniel's baptism this week!! It was so awesome! His parents came and his best friend. Also, when he showed up he was in new clothes! The young mens presidency found him new pants, a white shirt and tie and new shoes! He would come to church in sweats with a beat up blue button up shirt because he didn't have better. I wanted to cry when I saw him and what made it even better is that he said he was a future elder!! It made me sooooo beyond happy!! 

I just love being in the service of my Savior!! All of the miracles that we see every week just strengthen my testimony. I know that Heavenly Father loves us and he knows what each and every one of us need. I love being able to testify of the truth every moment of every day! I know that I was meant to come on a mission at this time in Uruguay. I love you all and I hope you have a fantastic week!! 

Love, 
Hermana Rich














#lighttheworld
#lighttheworld

No comments:

Post a Comment