Tuesday, June 14, 2016

June 13, 2016


Hola familia!! 

This week was really good! The work is really progressing in our area!  

We have four main investigators that we are working with! Jorge y Angel. They are 20 and 18 and both are coming to church and reading their scriptures and doing the things they need too. They are really awesome!! We also have Salvador! He is very interesting. The missionaries visited him 7 years ago and not once was he sober. Well we went and visited him and he still was not sober. But he came to the baptism last week..still drunk and then church the next day. I mean he doesn't remember being at church but hey! This week when we went to visit him he was sober!!! It was so amazing to see the progress that he is making after such a long time! Then we have Antonio. He is in his fifties and is really amazing but refuses to go to church!!! Well we planned an activity at the church to watch the restoration and he came!! Miracle!! It is so amazing to see the Lord working in the lives of the people here!!  

We have been working a lot with our new investigator and he received the sacerdocio or priesthood on Sunday! He comes proselyting with us and he has such a strong testimony!!  

We also had intercambios(exchanges) this week with our zone and I didn't get lost! That in and of itself is a miracle ladies and gentlemen. But it gave me the confidence that IN about a week I can take care of my area!!  

Anyways, I love you all and I hope you have a great week! I know that our Heavenly Father loves us and wants the best for us. I know this gospel is true! 

love you all! 

Love, 

Hermana Rich

Hermana Rich and Aquino on exchanges!

Hermana Rich & Davila preparing for Class

Hermana Rich
 


No comments:

Post a Comment