Sunday, March 5, 2017

February 28, 2017

Hola Familia!

This week has been the greatest!! First off we went and milked cows on Monday, walked horses and ate armadillo like real cowboys here in Uruguay!! It was awesome! I can't lie, I am not the greatest at milking but it comes with practice apparently! It was seriously the greatest experience! 

Then on Friday Julia got baptized and Leandro, her son baptized her!! She has changed completely and has this amazing new spirit about her!! I love her so much. She is 74 and a big old fire ball!! 
Then on Sunday, Omar blessed the sacrament, Ruben S. passed the sacrament, Ximena gave the opening prayer, Silvia bore her testimony, Julia got baptized, AND Leandro and Dardo received their mission calls! It was a super great last Sunday in Sarandi Del Yi! It broke my heart but I loved being able to see all of these amazing people come unto Christ!! Leandro is going to Argentina Buenos Aires Sur. Dardo is waiting until next week to open his mission call! 

This week has also probably been the hardest week for me by far in Sarandi Del Yi saying good bye to everyone. It is amazing the love that you feel for these people and how close you become. Everyone here truly has been like my family for the last four and a half months and it was extremely hard to say goodbye. But I have now been given a new assignment and will be working my last two changes as a sister training leader in San Jose de Carrasco! I am really nervous for the call seeing as I have NO idea what I am doing but the Lord called me for a reason. I am also really excited to see what the Lord has in store for me and another opportunity to serve! My house is about eight minutes from the beach and is really great!

But I love you all and I hope you have a great week!!

Love,
Hermana Rich








































No comments:

Post a Comment