Monday, March 6, 2017

March 6, 2017

Hey Fammm!! 

This has been a crazy week! Changes were on Wednesday and I am really loving my area! I live in a house of four! We have a super cute hermana, Hermana Lagos from Chile with six months in the mission. Then Hermana Sandoval, she is a little fire ball and she is from Peru! She just started her mission last change! Then my companion is Hermana Chadwick! She is the most amazing Hermana ever! She is 22 and from Heber, Utah! I have been learning so much fro her! 

Our ward is huge and we have a TON of young single adults and youth in our ward! Our leaders seem to be a little burnt out as far as missionary work goes so I am super excited for the challenge and I know that with the other hermanas that we can totally have some amazing things happen here! We have right now four people with a baptismal date! We are really excited!! 

I wish I had more to say but my life has been a lot of unpacking and trying to figure out where I am in my area haha. 

But I want you to know that I am so grateful for my mission and all of the things that I have learned here! I know that all of my changes have been directed by my Heavenly Father! He leads us and guides us in all we do and he wants us to be happy! I know that The Book of Mormon is true and if we will do the little things like pray daily, study daily, and go to church that we will be blessed with the strength to keep going everyday! 


But I love you all and I hope you have a great week!!

Love,
Hermana Rich

She will miss Hermana Backstein and this area!

What a small world we live in!  This is Hermana Ortega and her family is in the same ward in Spain with Austin Miller!

No comments:

Post a Comment