Tuesday, May 23, 2017

May 15, 2017

Hello Fam!

We had another great week! San Jose de Carrasco is really starting to pick up! We had five investigators at church yesterday! We were really excited! The members are really helping us out a lot now too!!  

If everything goes well we should have three baptisms this week!! Adan y Cristina have just been making so much progress and Mara just loves the church! We have been working really hard to help them reach their goal for the 20th!! They all have been reading the Book of Mormon and just share the most amazing experiencias con nosotras!!  

This week we also went and made tortas fritas with our investigators Raquel and Alicia..Lets just say we haven't got that one down completely yet..but we promised mara we would make her some for the baptism so we will be practicing a lot this week!! 

For our P-day today we did asado for my last supper hahaha! We did it with two districts from our zone! Hermana Chadwick and I were able to help cook the meat and it was really fun!! It actually turned out really good too!!  

This next week is going to flyyy by! We have a conference with Elder Packer from the presidencia de area! Then I have to go pick up my Uruguayan ID!! Lots of great things happening here! I hope you all know that I love you all and I am so grateful for my savior and the gospel in my life! I hope you have a great week! 

Love, 

Hermana Rich
IMG_1138.JPG

IMG_1140.JPG

IMG_1145.JPG



No comments:

Post a Comment