Monday, May 8, 2017

May 8, 2017

Hola familia!! 

Things are gong great here in San Jose de Carrasco!! We are continuing to find new people every day and see miracles in the little everyday things! We have three baptisms lined up for the 20th! We are super excited!!!  

A fun thing that happened this week is that we received a call telling us that we can wear pants for two more weeks because the mosquitoes were sooooo bad!! So happily we are working in pants todavia!!  

Another fun thing that happened this week is I was able to go on intercambios with Hermana Mesa on my cuplemes!! She made me a dessert and we had A TON of fun together! It was really cool to see how much she has grown! I am going to miss her! It was definitely sad saying goodbye! But luckily we have a conference with Elder Packer next week so we should be seeing each other one more time!! 

It has been raining and really cold today after being super hot all week!! But that is how it goes in Uruguay! I am loving every minute of it though! I love my area, my companion, the hermanas that I live with, all of it!! I am so grateful for the decision Heavenly Father told me to take to come on a mission!! I love you all and I hope you have a great week! 

Love, 

Hermana Rich

Hermana Mesa & Rich together again



Hermana Chadwick & Rich....Love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment