Wednesday, March 30, 2016

March 21, 2016


Hi everyone!! So this week threw me for a little bit of a loop! You guys already know I like to do things a little bit different! So I dislocated my knee and am on crutches, yay! I was sitting on the floor for personal study (I stay awake better that way) and I went to move my knee and it decided to be difficult. So I am in the house for two weeks and then we will go from there!  Alma 49:24 pretty much describes me life right now!! 

But I have learned a lot this week as well! I have to say that I know that the Lord places the exact people we need in our lives to help us. Not to brag, but I have the most AMAZING leaders in my zone. My district leader and his companion call us several times a day, visit our investigators, and stop by our house twice a day. The first day I hurt my knee they stopped by and dropped off ice cream for us. Then one night I was super frustrated and after I got off the phone from talking about our day and we got a text from Elder Delgado and Elder Lopez saying in five minutes someone was going to be dropping off a pizza for us. Then he called us and they sang us a song (so precious) and gave us uplifting scriptures haha! Then the viajantes have been coming and doing splits with Hermana Mortensen and I so Hermana Mortensen can work. Every time they always bring something fun to do and know just what to say to lift my spirits. I am may be super far from my family right now but the Lord has blessed me with the most amazing people to help me get through all of this.  

But I know that whatever the Lord throws our way is to help us learn and grow. My mission has definitely been far from smooth but it has been the most amazing journey so far and I have learned so much. I wouldn't change a single thing..excpet maybe sitting on the floor for personal study lol, but I love my mission and all that has happened! The good and the bad is what has made my mission! 

Sorry I don't have too much to say this week but I love you all and I hope you have a fantastic week!! 

Love, 

Hermana Rich
 
Discoloration (from tan AND dislocated knee)

Ice cream from the zone leaders

Hermana Mortensen and Rich at the sisters conference

 

Pizza from zone leaders
Sister's zone conference

Dislocated kneecap
 

No comments:

Post a Comment