Sunday, October 9, 2016

September 13, 2016


Hola familia!!

This week we have been running around everywhere!! We had a conference every morning this week!! It was pretty crazy! 

One of the conferences we had this week was about the health for the hermanas in summer. Starting in the middle of October we have to start wearing pants everywhere! So that should be fun!

It is pouring down rain right now but this week I actually got sunburned!! The weather has been crazy all week! 

We also finally got a hold of our convert Marcelo! Turns out he actually got suspended from his job this week for wanting to have Sunday's off. But he is handling it really well and makes me feel better to know that he understands what he needs to do! We also had so many people in sacrament this week it was awesome!! Also, we had been teaching and visiting Martin's grandma and this week she said she wants to start going to church with him!! It was seriously the best news ever because she is sooo amazing!! 

This week Presidente Eddy shared a scripture with us in our conference of Hermana's that I wanted to share with you guys! In Alma 34:9-10 it talks about the atonement of Christ and how it is infinite and eternal. Well Presidente then related it to our personal value. We are so precious to Heavenly Father that it cost him his Son. Our individual worth is that of the Son of God. Our worth is infinite y eternal. That is something that no one can take away from you, and is something that Heavenly Father will always see. It doesn't matter what has happened or what we have done in the past we will always have that value and worth. Now my question is do we recognize that worth and what are we doing to make sure we help portray that worth? I know that Heavenly Father loves us and if we ask him with faith he will show us how we can improve and how we can recognize that worth that we all have as children of God! I love you all and I hope you have a great week!

By the way! CHANGES!!! I am going to be hermana Paul's companion..AGAIN!! I am going to be about fifteen minutes from my current area and I am going to be killing hermana paul...in other words this is her last change! I am pretty excited! Okay love you all! Chao!

Love,

Hermana Rich
 
Hermanas Conference

Kim here,  I have more pictures to share...just have to figure out how to get them off of Google drive and on to the blog!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment