Monday, October 10, 2016

October 10, 2016

Hola familia!! 
 
This week was super great!! We had intercambios(exchanges, this is where they “trade” companions for the day) with our sister training leaders and it was sooo fun! It was great to get out of the house and work and I was right next to the beach!! It was such a great area!! I also did intercambios with Hermana Mejia because Hermana Peay is still having problems with her legs and feet! It was so fun to get out and explore my area..except I thought I was going to die when  a pit bull almost attacked me. It was one of the very few minutes when I thought my life was over.. I just kind of accepted it and was waiting for it to bite me but a young guy saved me!! The Lord really does protect those he calls hahaha. 
This week I also learned how to make cinnamon rolls. Hermana Paul taught me and it was so fun. We all just hung out while she taught me on Sunday after planning and to my surprise they actually turned out really good!! I also managed to get the flu this week as well..that was a fun one but I was out of the house in a day and a half!! Luckily it didn't stay too long and we were able to get back to working!!  
I really just love being able to go out and help others come unto Christ! I have felt his love soo much in my mission and have come to know my savior through the book of Mormon! I know that it is true and the Joseph Smith was a prophet of god! I know that Thomas S. Monson is his prophet here in the earth to lead and guide us! I love you all and I hope you have a great week!! 
 
Love,
Hermana Rich
 
  1. MMMM...lunch!

Yummy!

Lunch in Toledo!

I'm not sure Hermana Rich likes this whole cooking/flipping food thing!

She always loves a good burger!

No clue what they are looking at!

More Hermanas!

Peace!  Love that girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment