Sunday, October 9, 2016

September 26, 2016


Hey fam!! 

So this week has been pretty exciting! Last week Hermana Mejia had sprained her ankle and couldn't work very much and this week it was Hermana Peay's turn! I guess the pando house still has the sick cure hahaha. But it was a really good week full of bunny farms and miracles! 

So I have been trying really to find new people through old investigators that we have in our carpete de area! Well one day I was at the church going through our phone while Hermana Paul was working and decided to call an old investigator in our phone. I had felt like I needed to call them before and tried to find their registro(address) but we didn't have one. So I just called. Well I was able to set up a charla(lesson) at the church with this man named Omar. The day of the charla came and we were on the way to the church and the other Hermanas called us to let us know our two investigators were 20 minutes early for their charla and were super excited! Omar brought his wife and we now have two new investigators!! Just goes to show that when we do our part the Lord makes up the rest!! 

We also had a charla with a recent convert named Jorge yesterday! We decided to share a scripture with him about enduring to the end. At the end of the charla he explained how the two verses we shared lifted a weight off of his shoulders and how he felt like he could see things through a different perspective now. It made me think about how I feel about the Book of Mormon and how it has helped me through out my life. I must say that I had a testimony of the Book of Mormon before the mission. But now the Book of Mormon is my best friend.  

I was reading in Mosiah this morning and I wanted to share a little bit of it with you. In Mosiah 2 King Benjamin is talking with his people about how he has tried to follow the promptings of the spirit to the best of his ability and love and his serve his people and God to the best of his ability. Well in verse 15 he says that he could go before God with a clean conscious. This verse really called my attention, not only as a missionary but as a daughter of God. Could I really go before God with a clear conscious? Would I be able to say I have done my best to do God's will and love and serve everyone that I see? As general conference soon approaches (whoo whooo) I would like to invite you to think of what you lack to have that clear conscious of mind and how we can all work to better ourselves and help others come unto Christ! I know if we pray for the answers the Lord will show us the best ways we can do so! I love you all so much and I hope you have a great week and learn a lot at conference!! I am beyond excited if you couldn't tell haha!  

Love, 

Hermana Rich
 
The Hermanas at the Bunny Farm


They all got beautiful flowers too!



The Hermanas take Pando!

Looks cold!




Hermana Rich checkin' out the California bunny


Hey, it really is called the Californian!

More of the Californian!

Shocking!  More Bunnies!

And a puppy!

Isn't he cute???  Please leave him there Kenzie!
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment