Sunday, October 9, 2016

September 19, 2016


Hola Familia! 

SO this was my first week in Pando! There is actually a lot of potential here! I am back with Hermana Paul so I don't work too much in the streets. But I have been calling a lot of old investigators and they are really receptive! We have one charla(lesson) a day with new investigators for this week! So I am super excited about it!  

We also had the world service project here and we got to go help paint an old kids school! Well on the way Hermana Mejia ( I live in a house of 4 now with hermana peay and hermana mejia) fell and twisted her ankle. So this week I have done a lot of intercambios(exchanges) with Hermana Peay! I love watching her teach. She only has two full changes on the mish and so she is still fighting with the language. But every time she testifies you can feel the spirit so strongly and the love she has for this gospel!  

This week has gone by pretty well and I am super excited to see how this change goes! I am loving my house and all the people in it and I really think it is going to be a great change! But I want you to know that I love this gospel with all my heart. I know that Christ was sacrificed for every one of us and that he loves us. I know that we have a Heavenly Father who knows us inside and out and is waiting for us with open arms! I know that The Book of Mormon is true. I love the scriptures so much. It is such an amazing blessing that Heavenly Father has given us. There is also a reason we need to be reading it every day! If you aren't don't worry you can start today! and what a better way to get ready for general conference than by reading the Book of Mormon everyday! I love you all so much and I hope you have a great week! 

Love,

Hermana Rich

On their way to the service project...maybe the bus ride is scary?
 
World Wide Service Project


D
A little treat after the service project!
 

Holy Guacamole!

Looks delicious!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment