Tuesday, April 11, 2017

April 11, 2017

Hola Fam and friends!! 

Well  we had another really great week and it is finally starting to cool down!! 

We had changes and Hermana Chadwick and I were both sure that she would be leaving, and no!!! Hermana Chadwick will be staying with me for my last change and I am SUPER  stoked!  

Something way fun that happened this week is that I got to go back to Toldeo! 
Man, that place will forever hold a piece of my heart! There were so many people there that I thought would not even recognize me!! But they recognized me and knew who I was!! I felt right at home, again!! What happened is when I was with Hermana Mesa we found the cutest little family! They were soo ready to receive the gospel from the moment the Lord guided us to them! But what happened is they had to get married and that is a really really long process! Well, they finally tied the knot and a week later were baptized!! It was AMAZING!! Once, again to see a family enter into the waters of baptism, there isn't anything better as a missionary!!  

This week Hermana Chadwick and I have been contacting a lot of our futuros se llama! Those are people that we contacted in the street and they gave us their information to get a hold of them later! We have been seeing a lot of success and are super excited to see what this upcoming weeks brings! 

We also had the opportunity to go to the temple today! I really took for granted the opportunity I had to go to the temple more often when I was at home! I have truly developed such a love for the temple over the last 16 months! I haven't been able to go as much as I would like but every time I do I learn something new and the peace and love that I feel from my Heavenly Father IS amazing!! I love the temple soo much and I am so grateful for the sacerdocio here on the earth that makes it possible to have temples and to do those saving ordenanzas! I hope that as we continue to follow the Lord's commandments that we will always strive to stay worthy and have a living temple recommend!! I love you all! Have a great week!!

Love,

Hermana Rich

Hermana Chadwick and Hermana Rich are doing great things!


More of Hermana Chadwick and Rich in town

This is what it looks like when you are doing wavy hair! 
Love these girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment