Tuesday, April 18, 2017

April 18, 2017

Hello Fam!!

 Another great week has come and gone!! Hermana Labrum moved in and it has been a party! I am loving the girls in my house and my area more than ever! 

So this week we had something amazing happen!! Alicia went to church! Alicia is an investigator that we have that we have been working with for a while! She has gone to an evangelical church for over thirty years and on Sunday she finally came to church and she LOVED it!! It just goes to show when we keep working the Lord does bless us with success but we just have to be patient in the timing!  

This week was semana santa so EVERYONE took off for the interior but we found this awesome investigator! His name is Eduardo. He just moved from Florida (the department here) and is working for a wood shop! Well we started teaching him and he accepted a baptismal date in the first charla(lesson)!! The Lord is truly preparing the people here to receive the gospel and we just have to be bold enough to follow those promptings!  

Easter was really good!! We had a lot of people at church and the sacrament meeting was really nice. We went over the week of Easter and Christ's life. I am so grateful for my savior. I know that because he was resurrected we too will resucitar algun dia. I know that His atonement, or his suffering, is powerful enough to change any person that is willing. We can be forgiven of any mistakes that we have made and we can also find comfort in the knowledge that someone else has passed through what is happening in our day to day lives. He knows EXACTLY  how we feel. It is because of his life and example that it is possible to have our families forever and be happy forever without pain or afflictions. I know that Christ lives and loves us. I don't have a single doubt in my mind of that! I love you all and I hope that we can all focus more fully on the sacrifice that Christ went through for us and show our gratitude through our actions! Have a great week!! 


Love, 

Hermana Rich

Hermana Harpole, Rich and Labrum!  Love them!



Hermana Rich was so happy to go visit!


The family that got baptized and she got to go visit her old area!





The Hermana's and President Eddy

President Eddy did a special activity for the youth and asked the Hermana's to help!




Just love these two!!!

They apparently have snakes in Uruguay too! Yuck!

Hermana Rich with her release packet!  I'm sure she isn't as excited as we are!






More life long friends!  Love Hermana Chadwick!



No comments:

Post a Comment