Sunday, July 24, 2016

July 11, 2016

Hello Everyone!

Kim here.  So along with all of the amazing missionary work that took place this week,  all of the sisters in the zone got permission to do a little sight seeing so they went to Maldanado and had a great time!  Pictures at the end!  Hope you all have a great week and thanks for checking the blog!

Kim


Hello Fam!!

This week has been so great!! A week full of miracles, adventures, and rain haha. But overall a fantastic week!   

The biggest miracle of the week is that ANTONIO CAME TO CHURCH!! The first thing he ever told us was that he would never go to church and then this week after a lot of work he committed to come! In the end he told us he absolutely loved it and is coming back next week! After a month the man finally came and it was nothing like he thought! I didn't know whether tro smile, cry or sing for joy!! The Lord is so amazing and defintiely does his part out here! 

This week we also found two new investigators! They are both getting over drug addiction and have such strong desires to change their lives! 

We have also had a lot of rain in the last few days and I didn't think I would ever see dry land again, honestly. But the Lord pulled through and it was actually an amzing day out yesterday!! To celebrate we made a confetti cake from the states. We were all so excited we didn't wait to frost it and just ate the frosting with our cake from a spoon. Haha the life of missionaries... it's great! 

This week I have been thinking alot about Alma 26:12. I love this scripture so much. It relates to my mission sooo much. I am far from perect. I am not the perfect missionary, member, daughter or person. But yet, the Lord has allowed me to be an instrument in his hands and as a result I have had a front row seat to the miracles that the Lord is performing. The Lord is so aware of us and what we need in our lives. I know that we have a loving Heavenly Father who knows us each personally and loves us. He knows exactly what we need to learn and grow. He will never give us a challenge that we cannot overcome. That is one thing I have learned on the mission. My mission has not been the easiest thing in the world but I have learned sooo much and I wouldn''t trade it for anything in the world. I know I am not perfect but the Lord is helping me develop the attributes I need to be able to do his work his way. I love you all so much and I hope you have a great week! 

Love always,

Hermana Rich

Hermana Rich & Harpole in Maldanado













Uruguay Montivideo Mission



 

No comments:

Post a Comment