Sunday, July 10, 2016

July 4th, 2016


Hi fam!! 

This week was really good...and A LOT of rain!! But as always we were always going around with a smile!! 

Our  investigators are still progressing really well!! Our investigator, Jorge, called us and shared the most awesome experience!! He told us he had been praying and asking for forgiveness for the things he had done wrong in his life and at the end he felt the most amazing peace in his life that he couldn't really explain! He had been praying and asking for this forgiveness since we met him! It was sooo amazing!!  

This week we had soo much rain that my rain boots were filled with water!! I have never seen rain like this before!! Then with the humidity, nothing is drying!! It is always an adventure in the mission that is for sure!!  

This week I started a Preach My Gospel activity where we have to read certain chapters in the Book of Mormon and we have to write down every title of Jesus Christ and all of his actions and attributes. It has been soo amazing. We are always telling people that the Book of Mormon is another testament of Jesus Christ and I always knew it. But now I really can see how much the Book of Mormon is talking about our Savior. As I am writing about all of his attributes or his acciones I feel myself growing closer to my Savior. I invite you all to do the same! You will be amazed to see your relationship grow! 

I love you all and I hope you have a great week!!  

Love, 
Hermana Rich


 
Yay!  Another package!

Hermana Rich & Mesa with President & Sister Cooke

New washer...too bad it's leaking!
She means A LOT of rain!!! This is after walking outside!

Hermana Rich & Mesa

 

Testing out the new scarf and skirt!

Hermana Rich & Harpole

Hermana Rich trying to pet the sheep

Hermana Rich running away from the sheep that started chasing her!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment