Sunday, July 10, 2016

June 27th, 2016


Hello everyone!!  

This week has been really great! I went and picked up my hija on Wednesday with Hermana Harpole and it was SO fun!! My companion is Hermana Mesa de Columbia! (Yes we are aware we played against each other in the America Cup (I think that is how you say that in English) and we just don't talk about it haha) She is so amazing! She seriously has no fear to talk with the people at all and just puts herself out there! It is so fun training! I realize now how much I have learned in these last six months!!  

Another fun thing that happened this week is our ward mission leader called 10 ward missionaries!! We have sooo many people to help us now and they are all so excited to help us! We are working really hard on gaining back the trust of the members this change! Little by little I really think we can do it. Without their help we cannot do the work that we have been called to do and with the new ward missionaries it is so possible!!  

Also, this week I have officially overdosed on empeñadas! We had a ward activity this week and everyone had to bring empeñadas. Well at the end they gave us all the left over empeñadas!! Don't get me wrong they are really good...but sooo many!!  

We currently have 2 investigators with a baptismal date and they are progressing really well! I love seeing them progress and now with my companion as well!!  

I know that this gospel is true and that our Heavenly Father loves us!! I hope you have a great week and I love you all!
 
Love,
Hermana Rich
 
Hermana Rich & Harpole with their new companions

Hermana Rich & Mesa

Hermana Rich & Mesa


 

No comments:

Post a Comment