Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November 21, 2016



Hola Familia!! 

So this week was definitely one for the books filled with all sorts of fun!  

This week we made a fun discovery that we had bed bugs.....I have never felt so betrayed by my bed before. Then to add on top of that I have had some sort of stomach virus!! Way fun!
  
But we also had Elder Rasband and Elder Christensen come to our mission! The spirit was soo strong in the conference we had! Just imagine over 400 missionaries packed into a church listening to an apostle of the Lord!!  

Of course, I started that morning off at 4 in the morning with a bird pooping in my hair and ended it with flashing the elders when the wind blew open my skirt getting on the bus. But hey opposition in all things right? 

We were able to finally put a baptismal date with our investigator, Elena who we have been teaching all change!! She will be getting baptized on the third. We also got permission this week for Omar to get baptized and he is soo excited! He will be getting baptized this week! 

We also found a new investigator this week named Daniel! He is super awesome and has lots of profound questions about the gospel. Well he accepted a baptismal date for the tenth of December. But we have a ward camp out on the tenth so we had to change it to the 17. Either way he is soo excited! 

Hermana Rios and I are sooo amazed at all the miracles that we have been seeing in the last four weeks here in Sarandi Del Yi!! 

I love you all and I hope you have a fantastic week filled with miracles and doesn't involve bird poop! 

Love, 
Hermana Rich

P.S. Kim here...I've learned this week that Hermana Rich has two animal goals...to touch a sheep and milk a cow while on her mission!  hahaha!  Good Luck Kenzie!
 







No comments:

Post a Comment