Sunday, November 6, 2016

October 31, 2016

Hola familia! 
 
This week was really great! I am lovng my new area alot along with my companion Hermana Rios! She is the greatest thing ever! I had a fantastic birthday and I wanted to say thank you for all the notes!! They made my week! Best present ever! 
 
My ward is really great and the members want to help us so much! Funny story, my first ten minutes in the church building and I got asked to speak in sacrament and teach in sunday school...the same day! It was pretty funny but it turned out really well! My area is just fields for farming or nothing with a town in the middle and I love it! We were able to put two baptismal dates this week for the 19 of November so that makes three! We are super super excited about it!! Something else that I am loving about my area is the fireflies!! At night is my favorite time of day!! It looks like the fields are exploding because there are soo many firfelies!!  
 
My companion pointed them out to me on my two hour bus ride to our area from the stake center. At first I didn't see them but once I started really looking they were everywhere!! I can't get enough of them! But it made me think about the gospel. If we aren't truly looking for opportunities to share the gospel we will never really see them. But once we start looking they pop up everywhere!! When we were baptized we made the promise to be witnesses of Jesus Christ at all times in all things and in all places! Not just sometimes! I invite you all to start looking for more opportunities to serve others and share the gospel. I promise as you do so they will start popping up everywhere. And just like I love these fireflies you will love the opportunity to be a witness to our Savior. I love you all and I hope you have a great week! 
Love, 
Hermana Rich
 
The last week together for Hermana Rich and Hermana Paul!

Hermana Paul is going home and Hermana Rich is going to miss her!

Farming fields or nothing....

This girl had a birthday this week!

And I think she had a good birthday!



 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're doing well...be safe and keep working and most of all,Have Fun...we love you...
    Love,The Fitisemanu"s❤

    ReplyDelete