Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November 28, 2016



Hello family and friends!! 

So another week has come and gone and I must say it was a GREAT week!! 

We had Omar's baptism and it was amazing!! Omar has quite the history and to see him enter in the waters of baptism knowing he was leaving that all behind was so powerful! He is like a completely different person now and radiates 100% with the spirit! It was so amazing to be a witness to the power of the atonement change someone's life! We also had a HUGE storm the day of the baptism and regardless the members came to support him. Keep in mind there are only two families in the ward that have cars. They all showed up soaking wet but it was a great day. Then right after the baptism ended the power went out..a little miracle right there!! 

Believe it or not we also celebrated Thanksgiving!! It was soo great and tasted just like America! We had a multizone conference on Wednesday with Presidente Eddy and his wife! They along with  another senior couple made us all Thanksgiving dinner! I am telling you this week was just filled with miracles left and right!!  

We currently have four people with baptismal dates in the next three weeks! this week we have Elena's baptism and we are soo excited!! She has been progressing so well and every time we see her she is just more and more confident with herself! Just goes to show the power that we receive from living the Gospel.  

It has been so amazing to be a part of the Lord's work through out my mission and to see the Lord's hand at work daily in our lives! I love being a witness to our Savior and Heavenly Father! Everywhere we go as missionaries we are asked questions and people make comments and I love every minute of it. I have never felt so much joy in my life. I am so proud to say that I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints. I know that Joseph Smith saw our father and Jesus Christ and with the power of God translated the Book of Mormon. I know that this is Jesus Christ's church here on the earth. I know that through the restored gospel we have received the sealing power to have eternal families. And I know that as we do our part and strengthen ourselves to live the gospel daily that we will one day return to our Heavenly Father! I love you all so much and thank you for all the love and support that you show me! I hope you have a great week and that you can find opportunities to share the gospel! 

Love, 
Hermana Rich




















No comments:

Post a Comment