Tuesday, February 14, 2017

February 13, 2017

Hello my dear family!!

This week has been one for miracles, that is for sure!! Sarandi del Yi is just the promised land!! We have been working with this investigator, Julia. She is Leandro's mom and Leandro is currently waiting for his mission call!! She has been taking the lessons for about a year and has never felt that the time was right to get baptized herself. Well we had a charla with her and we talked about baptism and she tells us that yes, she wants to get baptized! And on the 25 of this month!!! Now all she talks about is her baptism! The crazy thing is that is the same day that her sister has decided to get baptized as well!! I was sooooo happy!! It is all in the Lord's timing!!

Also, last night we had a noche de hogar with the familia Sosa Gonzalez y Rodriguez Gonzalez! We milked alfajores, ate brownies, peanut butter sandwiches, AND it was Ruben's birthday!! It was so fun!! I love these two families sooo much!! It has been amazing to see them progress and grow! I can truly see a difference every time we stop by their house!! 

Today we had a zone activity and it was sooo fun!!  It was super humid out because we have had rain for days, but we played soccer anyways!!! It was sooo fun to be out playing again!! Of course, the Elders didn't know I had played before and acted like I had never touched a ball in my entire life. It was pretty funny!! 

I just want you all to know that I know this gospel is true and that Heavenly Father is aware of us and everything that is going on in our lives. He hears and answers our prayers and He knows what we need best. I have loved being able to watch how the Lord plays such an intricate part in all of our lives. I love my mission and I am so grateful for the decision I made to serve. I know that my mission was made just for me, with everyone of my areas and companions. I love my Savior and my Heavenly Father! I also love all of you!! I hope you have a great week!! 

Love,
Hermana Rich














No comments:

Post a Comment