Monday, February 13, 2017

January 23, 2017

Hello my dear family and friends!!

This has been a great one but Hermana Backstein and I have been melting!! We are supposed to have some even more intense heat in these next few days and then rain..and then heat again! You got to love the good old Uruguayan clima!!

This week we had Maximo's baptism and it was soo great!! He was so excited and when he was confirmed on Domingo he just cried! It was really precious and I have loved being able to see him progress and change! That is one of the greatest things about missionary work is being able to see how the atonement plays such a huge role in people's lives to help them find the true happiness!! I have really been able to see a difference in all the recent converts that we have here in Sarandi Del yi!! And not just for those that have been baptized. The familia Sosa Gonzalez have progressed leaps and bounds these last few weeks!! I actually told them that we can feel the difference when we walk into their home! It is amazing! All three of them will be getting baptized on Thursday and the whole ward is soo excited!!

As for this week on the menu we learned how to make fideos con tuco! O sea pasta with a vegetable sauce! Making the pasta was sooo fun and it was soo good!! I really have taken a liking for cooking in the last few weeks! We will see how I do!

But I want you all to know that I love you very much and I am so grateful for my Savior that paid the price for me to be able to go back to my Heavenly Father. I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father that willingly gave up his only begotten son so that we can return to him! I love you all and invite you all to think of some ways that you can apply the atonement or the sacrifice that Jesus Christ made more fully in your lives! Have a great week and know that this girl is praying for you!!

Love,

Hermana Rich















No comments:

Post a Comment