Monday, February 13, 2017

January 17, 2017

Hola Familia!

This week has been really great! I had a full week without health problems and I was able to work like normal!! We have found a lot of new investigators and as a result we had eight of them at church on Sunday! We were so excited!! Maximo had his baptismal interview this week and everything went great!! He will be getting baptized on Saturday and the Sosa Rodriquez family next Saturday!! It is amazing to see how the Lord is preparing the people to receive the gospel!! A lot of people have been asking what we have been doing and we really haven't been doing anything special just following the spirit! The Lord really does his part in this work!! We have been seeing so many miracles that I could never take the credit for! I know that Heavenly Father loves us and knows what we need!
Today we started our cambio goal to learn how to make Uruguayan food and it was a complete success!! We went and made tortas fritas with a member and then we came home and made zapallitos rellenos!! Watch out world this girl was in the kitchen and it felt great!! 
We had cambio calls last night and I get to stay with my oro and finish her training!! I love Hermana Backstein so much. She is such an amazing missionary and I can really see how the Lord planned for us to be together! I love you all and I hope you have a great week!

Love,
Hermana Rich














No comments:

Post a Comment