Tuesday, February 14, 2017

February 6, 2017

Hola Familia!!

It has been another great week this week!

We are currently trying to find new investigators to teach!! But we were walking in a part of our area this past week and we felt very strongly that we needed to go pass by one of our old investigators that we had left when I was here with Hermana Rios! Well we went and this investigator, named Juana, was sitting outside!! We talked with her for a little bit and she let us share a message with her!! We talked about the love that Christ has for us and how he never leaves us alone! She started crying and saying that this is exactly what she needed and accepted a baptismal date there and then!! We are super excited but she has a few difficulties with going to the church so we are going to see what we can do to help her! Gladys is doing very well with a renewed desire to come unto her Savior and is taking her baptismal date with a lot more seriousness. There is a completely different feeling in our charlas and we can really see that she is doing her part too. Also, on Sunday Ruben Sosa received el sacerdocio!! Ruben Rodriguez was able to participate in the ordenanza and it was a very spiritual moment for me!! I have grown to love these two families so much!! To watch them grow and progress in the gospel makes me soo happy! I can only imagine how Heavenly father feels watching us as we grow and progress!! Everything is just so great here In Sarandi Del Yi!!
This week I have been reading in Third Nephi and the spirit is just sooo strong!! but there is a part that Really called my attention today during my studies. In chapter 18 verse 25 it talks about how Christ never commands anyone to leave him but he is inviting everyone to come unto him. Every single one of us, he is calling us and inviting us. But he won't come to us. He requires that we take those steps of faith to show him that we are willing to submit our will to His. That is why we have the scriptures, prayer, our church assistance, and our leaders. Heavenly Father has given us all of these things so that we can come unto our Savior. I personally have set goals to help me come unto my Savior even more and I would like you all to do the same! I know if we do so with a spirit of prayer that the Holy Ghost will tell us just how to do it!! I love you all and I hope you have a fantastic week!

Love,
Hermana Rich













No comments:

Post a Comment